Arsenal defender Hector Bellerin once again make the people go Wow with his fashion style.
Hector Bellerin‘s presence at the Emirates for Arsenal against Burnley match caused quite a stir on Saturday.
The Spaniard is currently out of action with a calf injury and is expected to miss the games against Newcastle and Liverpool, meaning he won’t return in 2018.
The right-back decided to watch the fixture in person and when Sky Sports cameras focused on the defender his appearance left Arsenal’s fans divided.
Bellerin decided to wear a beige trench coat, a tartan scarf, a pair of shades and a wooly hat to the Emirates.
Many fans tweeted giving the following comments to Hector’s dressing style.
• Some fans thought the 23-year-old looked stylish, while others thought he got ‘dressed in the dark’.
• Piers Morgan compared him to Poirot.
• Matt Lucas declared him the spitting image of “one of those cranky old men who play chess outside in New York”.
• While Some fans think that “he’s running the fashion game”.
• ‘Hector Bellerin has gone full Poochie’ a fan commented.
• James Lorenzo– ‘Hector Bellerin is either the man behind the Gatwick drone or the detective who caught him’.
• The Gaffer tapes– ‘Say what you like about Hector Bellerin but he’s come a long way since Popstars: The Rivals’
• ODDSbible– ‘Bellerin looks like a guy who hangs out in Shoreditch coffee shops and strictly drinks Kombucha tea’.
Some fans also criticize the player for his fashion style and tweeted some negative comments.
• Rotimi and hundred others– ‘Hector Bellerin looks like one of the weird guys in Home Alone’.
• The Sportsman– ‘Bellerin must get changed in the dark’.
Hector Bellerin, Arsenal defender is a man who has his own style. It’s fair to say that his dress sense isn’t to everyone’s tastes but the Arsenal defender stole the show at his club’s 3-1 win over Burnley and he wasn’t even playing.