Monday, October 3, 2022

Bundesliga Defender Rejected ‘Potential’ Move To Chelsea, Says His Agent

SINSHEIM, GERMANY - AUGUST 28: Niklas Suele of Hoffenheim looks on during the Bundesliga match between TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and RB Leipzig at Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena on August 28, 2016 in Sinsheim, Germany. (Photo by Simon Hofmann/Bongarts/Getty Images)

1899 Hoffenheim player, Niklas Sule’s agent reveals that the German defender rejected an offer to play at  Stamford Bridge but he still persists to be a transfer target for Antonio Conte’s Chelsea.

The German international featured for Germany’s Olympic team in the Rio 2016 and won the silver medal after losing out the final to Brazil. Sule recently made his debut in Germany’s senior team in a friendly against Norway.

The 21-year-old’s brilliant performances caught Antonio Conte’s attention. who was desperate to sign a defender on the deadline day. According to reports, Chelsea made a £25.1m bid for the German defender, who is in contract with 1899 Hoffenheim till 2019.

“Yes, there was interest,” the German defender’s agent, Karlheinz Forster, told German magazine, Bild. “The English have made it clear they’ll still be interested next year.”

The Hoffenheim player has featured in 76 Bundesliga players in his career so far and was also linked to Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool and Napoli during the recent transfer window.

Niklas Sule revealed his own grounds to remain loyal to the Bundesliga side, further speaking:

“I’ve got my familiar environment here. That was and is very important for my development and the base to put in constant performances at a high level.”

The centre-back chose to remain at Hoffenheim for the development of his relatively young career as Chelsea brought back David Luiz from PSG while bought young left-back Marcos Alonso from Italian team, Fiorentina on the deadline day to satisfy their needs of signing a defender.

SINSHEIM, GERMANY - AUGUST 28: Niklas Suele of Hoffenheim looks on during the Bundesliga match between TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and RB Leipzig at Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena on August 28, 2016 in Sinsheim, Germany. (Photo by Simon Hofmann/Bongarts/Getty Images)

1899 Hoffenheim player, Niklas Sule’s agent reveals that the German defender rejected an offer to play at  Stamford Bridge but he still persists to be a transfer target for Antonio Conte’s Chelsea.

The German international featured for Germany’s Olympic team in the Rio 2016 and won the silver medal after losing out the final to Brazil. Sule recently made his debut in Germany’s senior team in a friendly against Norway.

The 21-year-old’s brilliant performances caught Antonio Conte’s attention. who was desperate to sign a defender on the deadline day. According to reports, Chelsea made a £25.1m bid for the German defender, who is in contract with 1899 Hoffenheim till 2019.

“Yes, there was interest,” the German defender’s agent, Karlheinz Forster, told German magazine, Bild. “The English have made it clear they’ll still be interested next year.”

The Hoffenheim player has featured in 76 Bundesliga players in his career so far and was also linked to Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool and Napoli during the recent transfer window.

Niklas Sule revealed his own grounds to remain loyal to the Bundesliga side, further speaking:

“I’ve got my familiar environment here. That was and is very important for my development and the base to put in constant performances at a high level.”

The centre-back chose to remain at Hoffenheim for the development of his relatively young career as Chelsea brought back David Luiz from PSG while bought young left-back Marcos Alonso from Italian team, Fiorentina on the deadline day to satisfy their needs of signing a defender.

SINSHEIM, GERMANY - AUGUST 28: Niklas Suele of Hoffenheim looks on during the Bundesliga match between TSG 1899 Hoffenheim and RB Leipzig at Wirsol Rhein-Neckar-Arena on August 28, 2016 in Sinsheim, Germany. (Photo by Simon Hofmann/Bongarts/Getty Images)

1899 Hoffenheim player, Niklas Sule’s agent reveals that the German defender rejected an offer to play at  Stamford Bridge but he still persists to be a transfer target for Antonio Conte’s Chelsea.

The German international featured for Germany’s Olympic team in the Rio 2016 and won the silver medal after losing out the final to Brazil. Sule recently made his debut in Germany’s senior team in a friendly against Norway.

The 21-year-old’s brilliant performances caught Antonio Conte’s attention. who was desperate to sign a defender on the deadline day. According to reports, Chelsea made a £25.1m bid for the German defender, who is in contract with 1899 Hoffenheim till 2019.

“Yes, there was interest,” the German defender’s agent, Karlheinz Forster, told German magazine, Bild. “The English have made it clear they’ll still be interested next year.”

The Hoffenheim player has featured in 76 Bundesliga players in his career so far and was also linked to Borussia Dortmund, Liverpool and Napoli during the recent transfer window.

Niklas Sule revealed his own grounds to remain loyal to the Bundesliga side, further speaking:

“I’ve got my familiar environment here. That was and is very important for my development and the base to put in constant performances at a high level.”

The centre-back chose to remain at Hoffenheim for the development of his relatively young career as Chelsea brought back David Luiz from PSG while bought young left-back Marcos Alonso from Italian team, Fiorentina on the deadline day to satisfy their needs of signing a defender.

TRENDING NEWS

EDITORS PICK

LATEST NEWS

MUST READ NEWS