Chelsea FC recently unveiled Antonio Conte as the new boss of the club, though everyone was aware about the news long time ago. With the Italian manager now taking over the club finally, a list of players are expected to be signed by the club this summer, as they wish to get back to winning ways soon. With that said and done, it has been now confirmed by a recent report that the Blues have completed a £30m deal for France international N’Golo Kante.
The 25 year old midfield superstar had informed Leicester City that he wanted to leave them and the west London outfit were said to be just completing the formalities of the deal on Friday night.
Kante will sign a five year deal with Conte’ side, which will see him make a fee of £150,000-a-week and it will be a huge boost to the plans of the former Juventus manager, who had made the star one of his top targets.
The midfielder was one of the best players in the top flight of English football last term, as he guided the Foxes to the title and also looked good for his national side at the Euro 2016 tournament as well.
It the report is to be believed, Kante will now be Chelsea’s second signing this summer, after the club had earlier signed striker Michy Batshuayi from Ligue 1 outfit Marseille, though Conte still wants to sign more talented superstars in the upcoming days.
It will be interesting to see what happens next, though if the rumours are true, it will be a huge boost for the team and the fans of the club.