Fantasy Premier League GW18 and GW19
We are well and truly into the festive fixtures with three Fantasy Premier League Gameweeks to take place in the span of a week. GW18 was full of surprises which recorded an average of just 38 points. Disappointing United display and Son’s red card were notable events of GW18. Liverpool are back in the mix after their Club World Cup glory in Qatar. Everton and Arsenal will have their new managers in the dugout after a lackluster performance on Saturday. So much to think about in this last week of 2019 let’s look at GW19 and GW20 tips following with ideal replacements for Son.
GW19 and GW20 Ones to Watch –
- Paul Pogba (8.4 m) – Pogba is fit and is pushing for a start against Newcastle. He came on as a substitute against Watford and had 2 shots on target. It will be interesting how Paul Pogba solves Manchester United’s attacking problems.
- Lucas Digne (5.7 m) – The French fullback racked up 3 bonus points which contributed to his 9 point haul. Everton have some very good fixtures coming up and with the managerial change, Digne’s attacking returns are boosted.
- Buendia (6.0 m) – A visit to Villa boosts Buendia’s attacking returns. He has 5 assists this season. Despite losing to Wolves, He managed to pick up 2 bonus points.
GW19 and GW20 Differentials –
- Willian (7.1 m) – Willian is the highest-scoring midfielder from Chelsea. He has 3 double-digit hauls including 16 points against Spurs last GW.
- Riyad Mahrez (8.3 m) – 4 double-digit hauls this season, owned by only 4.2% of all the managers all around the world. He averages goal/assist per 85mins.
- Neal Maupay (5.8 m) – Selected by only 1.8% of managers, Maupay can prove to be a good Differential. Scored 25 points in the last 4 GW’s and Brighton play Spurs and Bournemouth.
GW19 and GW20 Captain Options –
- Jamie Vardy (10.1 m) – Vardy can continue his fine form against League Leaders. Top scorer in the Fantasy Premier League will look to score in a must-win game. He has scored 17 goals and has provided 3 assists till now.
- Kevin de Bruyne (10.4 m) – Trip away to Wolves can be tricky but Kevin de Bruyne has shown his class this season and we just cannot look away from him. He has scored 6 goals and provided 10 assists to his team.
- Harry Kane (11.0 m) – As Son is suspended for 3 GW’s, huge responsibility lies on Kane’s shoulders. The striker has done quite well under Jose Mourinho and will look to bounce back from Chelsea’s defeat at home.
Replacements for Heung-Min Son –
Heung-Min Son will miss 3 GW’s following his red card against Chelsea. So we looked at some of the replacements for Son.
- Dele Alli (8.9 m) – Spurs have some exciting fixtures coming up and Alli provides a like-to-like replacement for Son.
- Kevin de Bruyne (10.4 m) – If you don’t own this guy you might be missing on big points. City have some good fixtures coming up and advanced role for De Bruyne is tempting.
- Paul Pogba (8.4 m) – Risky yet Tempting option is Paul Pogba. United have a huge boost and will create more opportunities with Paul Pogba.