Thursday, August 11, 2022

Formula 1 News: Carlos Sainz and Ferrari reach an agreement for new contract

Formula 1 news: Carlos Sainz Jr has agreed to a new deal with Ferrari. He looks to rebound from his successful weekend with the team.

Formula 1 news: Carlos Sainz Jr has agreed to a new Formula One deal with Ferrari. Apparently, he looks to rebound from his most difficult weekend with the team.

At the Bahrain Grand Prix, the Spaniard guided his Maranello team to a 1-2 finish behind Charles Leclerc. This was despite him being disappointed by his own performance.

He admits to not being able to get as much speed out of the new F1-75 as his teammate. And he has even stumped as to why he’s having so much trouble right now.

Sainz believes his driving style is incompatible with how cars must be configured in 2022. This explains how the gap between him and Leclerc is wider now than it has ever been.

Carlos Sainz has his future secured with Ferrari

Formula One News: Carlos Sainz and Ferrari reach an agreement which secures the 27-year-old’s future

RAED MORE: ‘I was in bed!’ reveals Hulkenberg, who was called up to replace Vettel 24 hours earlier

However, following talks with Ferrari over the winter, it looks like Sainz’s future with Maranello has been assured. The team claimed that an agreement has been reached and only needs to be signed.

“I think we’re close,” Sainz remarked after the Bahrain GP when asked about a new deal. It’s very near. It was so close and they are almost there.

Mattio Binotto said that he thinks they have found an accord. Moreover, it would be just a matter of putting it on paper.

- Advertisement -

Sainz’s long-term prospects appear secure to netizens currently. However, he is currently focused on improving his status at Ferrari.

Formula 1 news: “The most terrible weekend of my life”, Carlos Sainz

Sainz has admitted that his situation is the most difficult he has had since joining the team last year. This is because Leclerc has adapted far better to the requirements of the 2022 chassis.

- Advertisement - 10crirc

“I was very far behind in FP1, FP2, and FP3, the most I’ve ever been in a Ferrari. And that’s why, even with a 1-2 that we earned, I’m not fully happy with the weekend,” Sainz revealed.

- Advertisement - 10crirc

Sainz said it had been the most challenging weekend as a Ferrari driver for him. Moreover, this shows that he needs to put his head down and study the car.

He needs to understand where Charles is making the difference with his driving. Additionally, he must look the way he approaches the corners and drives the tyres, both in practice and in the race.

Clearly, Charles did a better job, but he’s been faster the entire weekend. Sainz just got to a very good level in Q2 and Q3, when he nailed a number of excellent laps to get to a strong level. But the remainder of the weekend, both in the race and in practise, he has only been three tenths of a second faster.

Sainz said he never saw a deficit like this last year. He has never been three tenths off, and it’s a new experience for him. It indeed has been a challenging weekend for the driver.

Formula 1 news: Carlos Sainz Jr has agreed to a new Formula One deal with Ferrari. Apparently, he looks to rebound from his most difficult weekend with the team.

At the Bahrain Grand Prix, the Spaniard guided his Maranello team to a 1-2 finish behind Charles Leclerc. This was despite him being disappointed by his own performance.

He admits to not being able to get as much speed out of the new F1-75 as his teammate. And he has even stumped as to why he’s having so much trouble right now.

Sainz believes his driving style is incompatible with how cars must be configured in 2022. This explains how the gap between him and Leclerc is wider now than it has ever been.

Carlos Sainz has his future secured with Ferrari

Formula One News: Carlos Sainz and Ferrari reach an agreement which secures the 27-year-old’s future

RAED MORE: ‘I was in bed!’ reveals Hulkenberg, who was called up to replace Vettel 24 hours earlier

However, following talks with Ferrari over the winter, it looks like Sainz’s future with Maranello has been assured. The team claimed that an agreement has been reached and only needs to be signed.

“I think we’re close,” Sainz remarked after the Bahrain GP when asked about a new deal. It’s very near. It was so close and they are almost there.

Mattio Binotto said that he thinks they have found an accord. Moreover, it would be just a matter of putting it on paper.

Sainz’s long-term prospects appear secure to netizens currently. However, he is currently focused on improving his status at Ferrari.

Formula 1 news: “The most terrible weekend of my life”, Carlos Sainz

Sainz has admitted that his situation is the most difficult he has had since joining the team last year. This is because Leclerc has adapted far better to the requirements of the 2022 chassis.

“I was very far behind in FP1, FP2, and FP3, the most I’ve ever been in a Ferrari. And that’s why, even with a 1-2 that we earned, I’m not fully happy with the weekend,” Sainz revealed.

Sainz said it had been the most challenging weekend as a Ferrari driver for him. Moreover, this shows that he needs to put his head down and study the car.

He needs to understand where Charles is making the difference with his driving. Additionally, he must look the way he approaches the corners and drives the tyres, both in practice and in the race.

Clearly, Charles did a better job, but he’s been faster the entire weekend. Sainz just got to a very good level in Q2 and Q3, when he nailed a number of excellent laps to get to a strong level. But the remainder of the weekend, both in the race and in practise, he has only been three tenths of a second faster.

Sainz said he never saw a deficit like this last year. He has never been three tenths off, and it’s a new experience for him. It indeed has been a challenging weekend for the driver.

Formula 1 news: Carlos Sainz Jr has agreed to a new Formula One deal with Ferrari. Apparently, he looks to rebound from his most difficult weekend with the team.

At the Bahrain Grand Prix, the Spaniard guided his Maranello team to a 1-2 finish behind Charles Leclerc. This was despite him being disappointed by his own performance.

He admits to not being able to get as much speed out of the new F1-75 as his teammate. And he has even stumped as to why he’s having so much trouble right now.

Sainz believes his driving style is incompatible with how cars must be configured in 2022. This explains how the gap between him and Leclerc is wider now than it has ever been.

Carlos Sainz has his future secured with Ferrari

Formula One News: Carlos Sainz and Ferrari reach an agreement which secures the 27-year-old’s future

RAED MORE: ‘I was in bed!’ reveals Hulkenberg, who was called up to replace Vettel 24 hours earlier

However, following talks with Ferrari over the winter, it looks like Sainz’s future with Maranello has been assured. The team claimed that an agreement has been reached and only needs to be signed.

“I think we’re close,” Sainz remarked after the Bahrain GP when asked about a new deal. It’s very near. It was so close and they are almost there.

Mattio Binotto said that he thinks they have found an accord. Moreover, it would be just a matter of putting it on paper.

Sainz’s long-term prospects appear secure to netizens currently. However, he is currently focused on improving his status at Ferrari.

Formula 1 news: “The most terrible weekend of my life”, Carlos Sainz

Sainz has admitted that his situation is the most difficult he has had since joining the team last year. This is because Leclerc has adapted far better to the requirements of the 2022 chassis.

“I was very far behind in FP1, FP2, and FP3, the most I’ve ever been in a Ferrari. And that’s why, even with a 1-2 that we earned, I’m not fully happy with the weekend,” Sainz revealed.

Sainz said it had been the most challenging weekend as a Ferrari driver for him. Moreover, this shows that he needs to put his head down and study the car.

He needs to understand where Charles is making the difference with his driving. Additionally, he must look the way he approaches the corners and drives the tyres, both in practice and in the race.

Clearly, Charles did a better job, but he’s been faster the entire weekend. Sainz just got to a very good level in Q2 and Q3, when he nailed a number of excellent laps to get to a strong level. But the remainder of the weekend, both in the race and in practise, he has only been three tenths of a second faster.

Sainz said he never saw a deficit like this last year. He has never been three tenths off, and it’s a new experience for him. It indeed has been a challenging weekend for the driver.

TRENDING NEWS

EDITORS PICK

Latest article

MUST READ NEWS