Saturday,November 26,2022

Hazard finally speaks on his future

It’s been a long time since Hazard has been linked with a move to Real Madrid. The Belgium attacking midfielder has been admired by the Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane.

Hazard recently got injured in the International Duty. As per the reports, he will be ready to resume training just as the transfer window is about to close. This means we can’t rule out the possibility that Real Madrid won’t try to sign him.

The 26-year-old who was voted Chelsea’s Player of the Year by the club’s fans last month finally gave fans the news they were waiting to hear.

On his recent interview with Chelsea Magazine, he outlined his commitment to the club and his intention of winning a title again with his team.

Giving fans a sigh of relief, he said,” “Hopefully next year it is the same, we win the League and then I win Player of the Year. Obviously winning the League is what we want most and the award is just a bonus.”

“We started this season well and we won the League, but next year we have to work as hard as we have this season. We have to be ready every year at the same level to stay at the top.

- Advertisement -

“I’ve been here for five years now and I’m so happy. I’m at one of the best clubs in the world, so I’m very happy to play for such a big club like this.”After five years I know everything about the club. Even if I’m still only 26, I have a lot of experience now.

“I started playing at 16 in France so I’ve been professional for 10 years. In terms of games and experience, I’m one of the oldest ones. I like this club because it’s like a family. I have a lot of friends and we all talk to each other.”

- Advertisement - 10crirc

- Advertisement - 10crirc

Chelsea have recently cleared that both real Madrid and Hazard their intention of not selling him at any price.

That statement of intent, plus Hazard’s ankle problem, has led Real Madrid to switch their attentions to Monaco star Kylian Mbappe for now, but it is far from certain they will succeed.

Hazard and Antonio Conte:

Coach Antonio Conte helped him return to his best form after a disappointing 2015-16 and he thrived in the Italian’s 3-4-3 formation.

Speaking to Chelsea Magazine, Hazard added: “Personally and as a team, it was a very good season.

“After a bad campaign, it’s obviously very important to bounce back and become champions again.

“I stayed at the top level last season in almost every game so I was happy with my own form.

“I know if I score I can help the team win games and in the new system, I have been closer to the goal so it’s been easier to penetrate, make assists and score goals.

“But our success was down to all of the players. Everybody’s form was fantastic, which was great for us.”

 

It’s been a long time since Hazard has been linked with a move to Real Madrid. The Belgium attacking midfielder has been admired by the Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane.

Hazard recently got injured in the International Duty. As per the reports, he will be ready to resume training just as the transfer window is about to close. This means we can’t rule out the possibility that Real Madrid won’t try to sign him.

The 26-year-old who was voted Chelsea’s Player of the Year by the club’s fans last month finally gave fans the news they were waiting to hear.

On his recent interview with Chelsea Magazine, he outlined his commitment to the club and his intention of winning a title again with his team.

Giving fans a sigh of relief, he said,” “Hopefully next year it is the same, we win the League and then I win Player of the Year. Obviously winning the League is what we want most and the award is just a bonus.”

“We started this season well and we won the League, but next year we have to work as hard as we have this season. We have to be ready every year at the same level to stay at the top.

“I’ve been here for five years now and I’m so happy. I’m at one of the best clubs in the world, so I’m very happy to play for such a big club like this.”After five years I know everything about the club. Even if I’m still only 26, I have a lot of experience now.

“I started playing at 16 in France so I’ve been professional for 10 years. In terms of games and experience, I’m one of the oldest ones. I like this club because it’s like a family. I have a lot of friends and we all talk to each other.”

Chelsea have recently cleared that both real Madrid and Hazard their intention of not selling him at any price.

That statement of intent, plus Hazard’s ankle problem, has led Real Madrid to switch their attentions to Monaco star Kylian Mbappe for now, but it is far from certain they will succeed.

Hazard and Antonio Conte:

Coach Antonio Conte helped him return to his best form after a disappointing 2015-16 and he thrived in the Italian’s 3-4-3 formation.

Speaking to Chelsea Magazine, Hazard added: “Personally and as a team, it was a very good season.

“After a bad campaign, it’s obviously very important to bounce back and become champions again.

“I stayed at the top level last season in almost every game so I was happy with my own form.

“I know if I score I can help the team win games and in the new system, I have been closer to the goal so it’s been easier to penetrate, make assists and score goals.

“But our success was down to all of the players. Everybody’s form was fantastic, which was great for us.”

 

Google News Icon

It’s been a long time since Hazard has been linked with a move to Real Madrid. The Belgium attacking midfielder has been admired by the Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane.

Hazard recently got injured in the International Duty. As per the reports, he will be ready to resume training just as the transfer window is about to close. This means we can’t rule out the possibility that Real Madrid won’t try to sign him.

The 26-year-old who was voted Chelsea’s Player of the Year by the club’s fans last month finally gave fans the news they were waiting to hear.

On his recent interview with Chelsea Magazine, he outlined his commitment to the club and his intention of winning a title again with his team.

Giving fans a sigh of relief, he said,” “Hopefully next year it is the same, we win the League and then I win Player of the Year. Obviously winning the League is what we want most and the award is just a bonus.”

“We started this season well and we won the League, but next year we have to work as hard as we have this season. We have to be ready every year at the same level to stay at the top.

“I’ve been here for five years now and I’m so happy. I’m at one of the best clubs in the world, so I’m very happy to play for such a big club like this.”After five years I know everything about the club. Even if I’m still only 26, I have a lot of experience now.

“I started playing at 16 in France so I’ve been professional for 10 years. In terms of games and experience, I’m one of the oldest ones. I like this club because it’s like a family. I have a lot of friends and we all talk to each other.”

Chelsea have recently cleared that both real Madrid and Hazard their intention of not selling him at any price.

That statement of intent, plus Hazard’s ankle problem, has led Real Madrid to switch their attentions to Monaco star Kylian Mbappe for now, but it is far from certain they will succeed.

Hazard and Antonio Conte:

Coach Antonio Conte helped him return to his best form after a disappointing 2015-16 and he thrived in the Italian’s 3-4-3 formation.

Speaking to Chelsea Magazine, Hazard added: “Personally and as a team, it was a very good season.

“After a bad campaign, it’s obviously very important to bounce back and become champions again.

“I stayed at the top level last season in almost every game so I was happy with my own form.

“I know if I score I can help the team win games and in the new system, I have been closer to the goal so it’s been easier to penetrate, make assists and score goals.

“But our success was down to all of the players. Everybody’s form was fantastic, which was great for us.”

 

TRENDING NEWS

WATCH: Dinesh Karthik pulls off a breathtaking catch to dismiss Quinton De Kock

Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Dinesh Karthik grabbed a breathtaking running catch to dismiss Quinton De Kock during the match against Mumbai Indians at the...

EDITORS PICK

LATEST NEWS

MUST READ NEWS