Tuesday,January 31,2023
BETWAY

Turkish Giants Prepare £3m Bid For Manchester United Outcast

Google News Icon

Manchester United’s midfield suddenly just got a whole lot better with the recent addition of French superstar Paul Pogba. However, their depth in the center of the field is still in question. With Schneiderlin, Carrick, Fellaini and Schweinsteiger only available to pair up with the former Juventus man, it would be expected for United to keep all their central mid-fielders for Jose Mourinho’s first season. However, Jose’s treatment for the former Bayern Munich man was nothing but harsh with no remorse and it is looking ever so likely that the World Cup winner will be on his way out of Manchester United.

The Telegraph claim that Turkish giants Galatasaray have shown interest in signing the 32 year old Manchester United man and are said to have prepared a bid of £3m. This should not come as a surprise after the German’s future at his current club has been cast in doubt after he had been banished to the reserves by Jose Mourinho.

The German international could manage only 18 appearances for the Red Devils last season as he was initially sidelined with injury that saw him out for a substantial part of the season. The change in managers’ at United is what could bring Schweinsteiger’s time at Manchester to an end as Mourinho has made it clear that he wants to freshen up the midfield with young players and out of that, the only senior that seems to have made the cut is Michael Carrick.

With Bastian being sent to train with the reserves and The Special One also indicating that the German is not a part of his plans, Schweinsteiger might want a change of club before the season starts only to secure first team football elsewhere.

However, Turkish club Galatasaray aren’t the only ones that want the German’s services as Super Lig rivals Besiktas could very well lure the veteran star, with the prospect of European football.

Manchester United’s midfield suddenly just got a whole lot better with the recent addition of French superstar Paul Pogba. However, their depth in the center of the field is still in question. With Schneiderlin, Carrick, Fellaini and Schweinsteiger only available to pair up with the former Juventus man, it would be expected for United to keep all their central mid-fielders for Jose Mourinho’s first season. However, Jose’s treatment for the former Bayern Munich man was nothing but harsh with no remorse and it is looking ever so likely that the World Cup winner will be on his way out of Manchester United.

The Telegraph claim that Turkish giants Galatasaray have shown interest in signing the 32 year old Manchester United man and are said to have prepared a bid of £3m. This should not come as a surprise after the German’s future at his current club has been cast in doubt after he had been banished to the reserves by Jose Mourinho.

The German international could manage only 18 appearances for the Red Devils last season as he was initially sidelined with injury that saw him out for a substantial part of the season. The change in managers’ at United is what could bring Schweinsteiger’s time at Manchester to an end as Mourinho has made it clear that he wants to freshen up the midfield with young players and out of that, the only senior that seems to have made the cut is Michael Carrick.

With Bastian being sent to train with the reserves and The Special One also indicating that the German is not a part of his plans, Schweinsteiger might want a change of club before the season starts only to secure first team football elsewhere.

However, Turkish club Galatasaray aren’t the only ones that want the German’s services as Super Lig rivals Besiktas could very well lure the veteran star, with the prospect of European football.

Manchester United’s midfield suddenly just got a whole lot better with the recent addition of French superstar Paul Pogba. However, their depth in the center of the field is still in question. With Schneiderlin, Carrick, Fellaini and Schweinsteiger only available to pair up with the former Juventus man, it would be expected for United to keep all their central mid-fielders for Jose Mourinho’s first season. However, Jose’s treatment for the former Bayern Munich man was nothing but harsh with no remorse and it is looking ever so likely that the World Cup winner will be on his way out of Manchester United.

The Telegraph claim that Turkish giants Galatasaray have shown interest in signing the 32 year old Manchester United man and are said to have prepared a bid of £3m. This should not come as a surprise after the German’s future at his current club has been cast in doubt after he had been banished to the reserves by Jose Mourinho.

The German international could manage only 18 appearances for the Red Devils last season as he was initially sidelined with injury that saw him out for a substantial part of the season. The change in managers’ at United is what could bring Schweinsteiger’s time at Manchester to an end as Mourinho has made it clear that he wants to freshen up the midfield with young players and out of that, the only senior that seems to have made the cut is Michael Carrick.

With Bastian being sent to train with the reserves and The Special One also indicating that the German is not a part of his plans, Schweinsteiger might want a change of club before the season starts only to secure first team football elsewhere.

However, Turkish club Galatasaray aren’t the only ones that want the German’s services as Super Lig rivals Besiktas could very well lure the veteran star, with the prospect of European football.

TRENDING NEWS

WATCH: Dinesh Karthik pulls off a breathtaking catch to dismiss Quinton De Kock

Kolkata Knight Riders skipper Dinesh Karthik grabbed a breathtaking running catch to dismiss Quinton De Kock during the match against Mumbai Indians at the...

EDITORS PICK

LATEST NEWS

MUST READ NEWS